Aims For 2023
- Read More Books - I have a pile of books to get through. Just started reading “The Three Body Problem” by Cixin Liu.
- Lose Weight - Will be easier once the Christmas chocolate is gone.
- Eat a more balanced diet - More salad and vegetables with meals.
- Build a new PC - I already have my storage drives purchased. Just need to decide on the other bits.
- Learn Vim - This will be an ongoing project. I just need to get to the stage where I am using it as my everyday text editor.
- Raspberry Pi Pico Project - I have seen people using the Pico to create a little macropad/keyboard. I might have a go at building one myself.
- Write a new program in C++/Go/Python - It’s been too long since I last created anything.
- Reduce the amount of unpaid overtime performed - Hopefully this will be easier as I’m getting more organised in my role.
- Use all of my annual leave entitlement - Should be easier this year with changes at work settling down.