February UpdateΒΆ

It has been a while since the last site update. There are a few reasons for this. Last year I started working on a plan to switch the site over from Sphinx and Restructured Text to Hugo and Markdown.

I made a good bit of progress with this and the new design was coming along nicely.

Work and other commitments then proceeded to take up my time. Things have calmed down a little and I hope to have a little more time available to work on the site. This might not go exactly to plan as upcoming changes at work this year could yet again be a drain on my time.

Previous: October Update 2