Following the sucess of the aims for 2005 I now present my aims for 2006.
1. Maintain a BMI (Body Mass Index) of normal. In otherwords no gaining weight.
2. Get a permanent job (something that pays well would be nice).
3. Complete my driving pass plus scheme to reduce my insurance.
4. Build a new PC, this is a must as it's long overdue.
5. Post more on the site.
6. Get out even more than 2005.
7. Read more books, I've got a stack of them building up.
8. Contribute to Opensource projects.
9. Make progress towards obtaining LPIC (Linux Proffesional Institute Certification).
10. Write one useful program in either C++, Ruby, Perl, Python or PHP.