New Projects

This month I have started a couple of new projects. It began as one but soon split. The primary project was to make use of a 128x64 I2C OLED display. It has been sitting on the side for a few months after an impulse purchase. It soon became apparent that I needed a way to generate static images for the screen. Although there were programs out there that would convert a bitmap image into the hex code I needed, many were for Windows. So I decided to have a go at converting it myself.

So new to my GitHub repo are:
DN2015-001 – An interface for the SSD1306 OLED Display Driver
DN2015-002 – A bitmap to hex converter for use wwith DN2015-001

Both projects are under development at the moment. How much they develop will depend on how my experimentation with the OLED display goes.

Leave a Reply