Time for a look back at what I intended to do last year.
- Contribute to some open source projects – Failed Completely.
- Put more time into electronics projects (Raspberry Pi/Wireless Sensor System). - Work continues, some code committed to GitHub.
- Get curtains for lounge – Done, it looks more like a home.
- Clear out Garage (again) – Some progress but it keeps filling up.
- Write an android application for my tablet/phone – Failed, never even thought about it.
- Pay off student loan – Done, mortgage is the next big one.
- Carpet master bedroom – Failed, sticking to laminate flooring.
- Build a Gaming PC and/or Steam Box – Failed, didn't have the games to justify building.
- Repave Back Yard – Failed, never even started.
- Use a Linux desktop environment other than Gnome 3 for at least a month – Failed, LXQt was on the list but wasn't in the Fedora Repo. It is now.
So 2014 was mixed, some things achieved some not. Too many not unfortunately.
Time to see if I can complete some of last years goals in 2015.
- Contribute to some open source projects
- Put more time into electronics projects (Raspberry Pi/Wireless Sensor System)
- Clear out Garage (This time I mean it)
- Write an android application for my tablet/phone
- Build a new PC – A couple are approaching 6 years old.
- Buy a new Android Tablet – My Nexus 7 (2012) is starting to show its age.
- Repave Back Yard – It would be nice to have a BBQ surface.
- Tackle the rodent menace in the loft – They are back again 🙁
- Buy a new kitchen bin – I need one that matches the rest of it.
- Cook a good Lamb Pathia – Previous attempt needs significant improvement.
Another to do list, but as before it will be a good year if I can cross a few of them off.