Time for a look back at what I intended to do last year.
- Read an ebook on my Kindle Paper-white. - I have managed to read several and it's in regular use.
- Contribute to some open source projects. - Failed
- Continue to develop my wireless sensor system. - Mostly failed, a little progress made but not much.
- Buy a new soldering iron/station. - I have an ERSA Icon Nano
- Decorate and carpet my lounge. - Success - It now looks lived in.Still needs curtains.
- Document more of my projects on this website. - Mostly failed, a few notes were uploaded but not much else.
- Use my Raspberry Pi for something interesting. - Barely looked at it.
- Clear clutter out of my garage. - Cleared once then got full again.
- Finish networking between lounge and bedroom. - Completed as part of decorating.
- Write an android application for my tablet or phone. - I wrote a calculator script for use at work but it's in html rather than an app.
So 2013 was mixed, some things achieved some not.
Time to see if I can complete some of last years goals in 2014.
- Contribute to some open source projects.
- Put more time into electronics projects (Raspberry Pi/Wireless Sensor System).
- Get curtains for lounge.
- Clear out Garage (again).
- Write an android application for my tablet/phone
- Pay off student loan.
- Carpet master bedroom.
- Build a Gaming PC and/or Steam Box
- Repave Back Yard
- Use a Linux desktop environment other than Gnome 3 for at least a month
Another to do list, but as before it will be a good year if I can cross a few of them off.